- We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time you register a OneView product or request technical assistance, when you sign-up for a OneView webinar or when you subscribe to a OneView newsletter. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Information you provide in connection with a job application or inquiry.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- We may use the information that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in promotions, sweepstakes or other contests, and to let you know if you’ve won a prize.
- To allow you to participate in webinars and other interactive forms of service, when you choose to do so.
- To request follow-up regarding products or services you have received from us.
Disclosure of Your Information
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business or to provide customer support.
- To a buyer in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other form of sale of some or all of OneView's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by OneView about its customers is among the assets transferred.
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property (including intellectual property), or safety of OneView, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Special Notice to International Visitors and Customers
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, including those whose privacy laws may be more strict than U.S. law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States to OneView Commerce. By providing your personal data you consent to that transfer and processing.
The OneView Website and products are not directed at children. If you are under 18 or otherwise would be required to have parent or guardian consent to share information with OneView, you should not send any information about yourself to us. As required by law, if we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Information: Accessing, Correcting or Deleting Personal Information