Engagement that transforms customers into clients
Clienteling is an effective method for retail associates to establish long-term relationships with customers. With access to data about customer preferences, behaviors and purchases, associates are able to provide more personal and informed customer service in the store, which encourages future shopping frequency, boosts average transaction value, and strengthens loyalty in addition to other retail key performance indicators. The personal touch that clienteling adds to the shopping experience also is a defensive strategy for protecting brands against competitive disruptors.
All About the Data
- Browsing history
- Wish lists
- Provide the highest level of personalized service
- Enhance engagement
- Cross-sell and up-sell relevant products when appropriate
- Prompt customers to take advantage of a special promotion or bonus loyalty program rewards
- Streamlines associate workflows and store operations
- Provides access from any in-store device
- Boosts sales of excess inventory with little to no discounting with promotion to customers based on past purchases
- Helps purchasing make better buying decisions
Beyond CRMWhile sales history collected in CRM platforms provides some insight into a customer’s tendencies, information shared personally by a customer with an associate in a face-to-face interaction is priceless. It enhances client profiles beyond a purchase history and e-commerce activity, informing more personalized future interactions. And while clienteling excels at in-store engagement, it also drives efficient e-commerce selling when integrated with promotions and loyalty program rewards.
Ready to Transform your Customers into Clients?
Get Started with your Free Trial
Ready to modernize and scale your digital to in-store experiences? Download the OneView Free Trial Guide to see how control, agility and speed-to-market will transform your business.
- Eliminate friction at every touchpoint
- Empower customer engagement
- Extend or replace legacy systems