Digital Experiences, Fast
With a target architecture anchored in control, agility and innovation, Kroger turned to OneView for a unified commerce platform that empowered them to build customer experiences from powerful retail-as-a-service functions that differentiate and transform with speed, agility and purpose:
- Transformed customer experience for grocery pickups and delivery
- All CX built and deployed by Kroger using OneView's retail-as-a-service framework
- Experience reimagined + delivered in 20 weeks
Commerce Anywhere Packaged as Retail-as-a-ServiceWith OneView’s retail framework services, developers have proven microservices and tools to rapidly add critical, pre-built unified commerce functionality into modern customer experiences without writing a single line of code.
Answer to the Challenge of New Business Opportunities, Fast
Faced with aging store infrastructure and a fast-moving business model that looked to take advantage of new opportunities for customer engagement, Australia Post turned to OneView for a Unified Commerce Platform that would give them the headless commerce capabilities to build the store and customer experiences they needed, fast.
Beginning with a mobile store experience, the team leveraged OneView’s retail-as-a-service functions to quickly deliver value for the business and gain support and funding for a multi-year digital transformation anchored in control, agility and speed-to-market.
- Proved the business case for unified commerce delivered in a fast-start, full control retail-as-a-service model
- Empowered to build and evolve their own customer experiences with headless commerce control for maximum relevance
- New mobile store experience delivered fast to provide proof points for full program
Get Started with your Free Trial
Ready to Modernize and scale your digital to in-store experiences? Download the OneView Free Trial to see how control, agility and speed-to-market will transform your business.
- Eliminate friction at every touchpoint
- Empower customer engagement
- Extend or replace legacy systems